|Company||Consort Medical Group||Location||Norfolk|
We are recruiting for a Materials Leads to be responsible for supporting product streams to ensure accurate and timely material flow, traceability, and availability.
A key element of your role is to support the Material Controller ensuring the integrity of Bespak stock holding in terms of stock accuracy, physical holdings, SAP data, and site locations.
As a Materials Lead at Bespak you will:
• Actively work with Materials and Production Controller to ensure material flow meets production schedule requirement.
• Oversee regular stock audits to maintain, control and ensure accuracy of inventory, including all transactions, warehouse and areas owned by Material Handlers.
• Responsible for all aspects of material flow management. Complete regular stock audits to maintain control and stock accuracy of all inventory transfers within agreed streams.
• Manage Material Handlers and internal transit team on a day to day basis to ensure organisation of all material flow meets agreed schedule requirements.
• Maintain metrics keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and efficiency.
To read the job description: Click Here
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Bespak is a global market leader in the development and manufacture of drug delivery devices. We provide pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.