|Company||Consort Medical Group||Location||Northumberland|
Are you motivated and focused individual with strong leadership and management skills?
We are looking for a Lead Electrical and Instrument Engineer to join our talented Engineering Team at our Cramlington plant.
About the role
You will be leading and developing a team of E&I Technicians to deliver the engineering plan and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Working closely with the Mechanical Engineer and Reliability Improvement Engineer the role will support asset care and improvement initiatives across the Site.
We are looking for an experienced E/I Engineer with the following:
• BEng or equivalent technical qualification in electrical or instrument engineering
• 10+ years’ experience in fixed plant maintenance
• Working knowledge of the Wiring Regulations, ATEX hazardous area management; CompEx etc
• Knowledge in Safety Instrumented Systems and SIS management
• A true change agent to challenge the status quo and make the necessary improvements with the support and buy in of the team
• Good problem solving skills with a well organised and structured approach to work
• Effective communication, negotiation, leadership and technical skills
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are always happy to explore flexible working and we are a proud member of the disability confident employer scheme. In short we are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including
• 27 days holiday plus statutory holidays,
• Group life assurance,
• Employee share schemes,
• An active well-being programme.
We are a leading pharmaceutical CDMO and part of Consort Medical Group, renowned for developing and manufacturing both APIs and finished dose forms to the pharmaceutical industry. We are constantly developing the technical and analytical skills of our people to ensure that we are capable of meeting the ever-changing demands of our customers. Our state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK, Germany and Italy.
The culture at Aesica is driven by five core values. Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.