|Company||Lloyds Banking Group||Location||Manchester|
|Contract||Permanent Position||Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
£40,869 - £45,410
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices. Able to continually develop themselves with industry best practice methods and tooling used across their engineering teams.
▪ Understand and direct how components and services are developed, tested and progressed within their Engineering discipline.
▪ Deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices.
▪ Accountable for patterns and practices to be communicated across wider Engineering Community.
▪ Understand and ensure industry best practices are understood by Engineering Community and related business functions.
▪ Develop own technical domain knowledge and take responsibility for own development journey and those of more junior Engineers.
▪ Typically operates in more stable environments.
▪ Has a working knowledge of a wide range of engineering practices and tools.
▪ Has a good level of technical maturity and is aware of emerging technology.
▪ Comfortable sharing knowledge with others but not yet at point of formal teaching.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.