|Company||Lloyds Banking Group||Location||Manchester|
£54,675 - £72,900
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Works with stakeholders to advocate engineering and deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices. Supports the engineering community by providing deep domain and technical expertise and providing a voice to engineers to identify and support the resolution of issues. Ensures technical debt and releases are prioritised accordingly. Able to continually develop themselves with industry best practice methods and tooling used across their engineering teams.
▪ Sets the strategic direction for how components and services are developed, tested and progressed within their Engineering discipline.
▪ Works with stakeholders to deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices.
▪ Ensures industry best practices are understood by Engineering Community and related business functions.
▪ Accountable for patterns and practices to be communicated and embedded across wider Engineering Community.
▪ Fosters knowledge sharing across Engineering community to provide solutions for complex business problems where no solution exists.
▪ Facilitates implementation of complex business problem solutions within Chapters where appropriate.
▪ Coach Engineering colleagues to ensure the appropriate development is in place.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.